We are off Bali-Wakatobi-Hong kong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You old ? sea dog you, yes I was the English bloke that had to miss dives to give you more room on the dive boat :D.
Will you stop spending my money...I took Colleen to Micky D's. We saw Paul in Bali airport the next day he asked where my pony tail was, he got all red in the face when I was going to show him it. We will send UW photo as soon as I get the FILM developed. Dont forget to ask the real divers if they know what a horse collar is.
Well from one :dork2: to another :dork2: talk to you soon taking Colleen to KFC

Horse collar BC'S and Film????.......What are you talking about?.....I guess I have an internet connection...and can look them up.....LOL...LOL....

Take Colleen to the Pennisula for tea and dinner....and pay attention to her...and stay off the internet!!!!!:no

No way would I brave not seeing my results each day and besides that there's no way I could WAIT :D

Looking forward to seeing some images!

Dont you start on me, I have had enough with Scot insulting me for 10 days. The photos will be worth waiting for......I hope. Fingers legs and toes crossed.

Scot, Colleen put a gun to my head and made me buy her a pink south sea pearl with a diamond in the gold mount....would you like to buy a house in Florida

Alcina.....It will take him months to find someone to develop the film.....LOL

David happy to see you did something nice for Colleen...how cheap is the house?....spend more money on her....Scott

Hello CDiver2,
My wife and I are planning on going to Wakatobi some time in the next few months...We are going to look for add on dive destinations in the region by hitting the travel booths at DEMA in a few weeks....I have a few questions....:
1.How good is the Internet access in the guesthouse you are staying in? for me to go there a month, I need to be able to have at least slow dsl speed connections, and fast would be great for video skype conferencing.
2. I assume vodafone or some other ATT affiliate handles cell phone use in the area--how good are the phone connections by cell when you are called?
3. If you have done any diving in Fiji, how does Wakatobi compare?

Thanks, and have a great dive vacation!
Dan Volker

Hi guys,

We got back safe and sound and interestingly with less jet lag than on the journey there.

Thanks for putting up with my "big camera". I've been busy since I got back so I haven't had time to post until now. I ended up taking over 3000 pictures of which I sorted out 750 and paired it down further to 250 last night with no repeats. I managed to take pictures of over 20 different kinds of nudis which is pretty amazing. Plus I fulfilled my daughter's request to "get Nemo." Anyway thanks again. Hopefully I will get everything uploaded to my website in the next couple of weeks. Pictures are on the way to all.

Paul

imasleeper

website http://web.mac.com/imasleeper

Hello CDiver2,
My wife and I are planning on going to Wakatobi some time in the next few months...We are going to look for add on dive destinations in the region by hitting the travel booths at DEMA in a few weeks....I have a few questions....:
1.How good is the Internet access in the guesthouse you are staying in? for me to go there a month, I need to be able to have at least slow dsl speed connections, and fast would be great for video skype conferencing.
2. I assume vodafone or some other ATT affiliate handles cell phone use in the area--how good are the phone connections by cell when you are called?
3. If you have done any diving in Fiji, how does Wakatobi compare?

Thanks, and have a great dive vacation!
Dan Volker

Hi Dan, forget the Internet its hit and miss with more miss than hit. I got some Es one day, all my E mail one day and a couple of Es out. There were a few people complaining about not being able to get on line.
I never used a phone there but I did see a two people on a cell phone.
I have not done Fiji however Wakatobi, most of the diving is macro (very small), wall diving, most dives had current and with the abundant amount of coral no where to hold on in the current.
I will get home this Sat so if you want to PM me I will call and answer any questions

Hi guys,

We got back safe and sound and interestingly with less jet lag than on the journey there.

Thanks for putting up with my "big camera". I've been busy since I got back so I haven't had time to post until now. I ended up taking over 3000 pictures of which I sorted out 750 and paired it down further to 250 last night with no repeats. I managed to take pictures of over 20 different kinds of nudis which is pretty amazing. Plus I fulfilled my daughter's request to "get Nemo." Anyway thanks again. Hopefully I will get everything uploaded to my website in the next couple of weeks. Pictures are on the way to all.

Paul

imasleeper

website http://web.mac.com/imasleeper

Glade you got home ok. Im going to kill that Scot, Colleen is spending money like its going out of fashion. We are looking forward to seeing the photos I looked into a D5 and housing here in HK...after I picked Colleen up from the floor she said no...there is something wrong with this picture.

Dave Colleen

Glade you got home ok. Im going to kill that Scot, Colleen is spending money like its going out of fashion. We are looking forward to seeing the photos I looked into a D5 and housing here in HK...after I picked Colleen up from the floor she said no...there is something wrong with this picture.

Dave Colleen

You know Colleen is a good lady....I hope you took her to those places I told you about....did you go for Tea?....and why would you look at a D5?.....that is new technology?....does not seem to fit a person who brags about horse collar BC's and film cameras:D

You know Colleen is a good lady....I hope you took her to those places I told you about....did you go for Tea?....and why would you look at a D5?.....that is new technology?....does not seem to fit a person who brags about horse collar BC's and film cameras:D

Scot &^%*&^% :D:

How about you Paul and wife come to Florida for a visit? I could show you how to take film photos and Paul said he wanted to see my pony tail

Back
Top Bottom