We are off Bali-Wakatobi-Hong kong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sent a PM to you Dave....let me know if you got it...Ya know we just might take you up on the invite....It is beginning to get cold up here in tundra ville.

Photos are about done and will be by tomorrow if my 'puter holds up that is....I hate lighting strikes...I was hoping to get another year out of my G4 but alas its not to be.

I got an email from Alex...sounds like they got him doing "shore" duty this time around...He probably needed a break after having to put up with likes of us ;-)!

Things are getting a bit back to normal now so I should have a bit more time to check the boards....later dudes.

imasleeper

paul

I sent a PM to you Dave....let me know if you got it...Ya know we just might take you up on the invite....It is beginning to get cold up here in tundra ville.

Photos are about done and will be by tomorrow if my 'puter holds up that is....I hate lighting strikes...I was hoping to get another year out of my G4 but alas its not to be.

I got an email from Alex...sounds like they got him doing "shore" duty this time around...He probably needed a break after having to put up with likes of us ;-)!

Things are getting a bit back to normal now so I should have a bit more time to check the boards....later dudes.

imasleeper

paul

Hey Paul ditto lighting took out my hard drive a week before we left for Waka, they managed to save some stuff from the old one but not all.
Poor Alex he will never be the same again. Bet he never had a group get in the water so quick...on every dive.
Paul when you are ready to come for a visit just let us know when it would be great to have you (you know what I mean :D), we could drive the girls crazy. Besides I'm looking for an excuse to take some more time off work, especially with a big **** oh sorry you said wig. The only plans we have right now is Mexico city over thanks giving.
Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Scottttttt The mask was a Scubapro but I don't remember the model. The tanks were twin steel 60-70s I don't remember. They were inverted inside the pack with stainless steel tubing coming to a manifold at the top of the pack to attach the reg but the control knobs were at the bottom of the pack.

Talk later
David & Colleen

I sent a PM to you Dave....let me know if you got it...Ya know we just might take you up on the invite....
imasleeper

paul

Paul you were invited somewhere?...I never got an invitation:(.....just because I am single....no reason to discriminate against me David....really hurts!

Paul you were invited somewhere?...I never got an invitation:(.....just because I am single....no reason to discriminate against me David....really hurts!

Look at post #20. It says YOU Paul and wife. Of course your invited, just say when you are coming. I think we made a good wild...well wacky bunch.

Look at post #20. It says YOU Paul and wife. Of course your invited, just say when you are coming. I think we made a good wild...well wacky bunch.

I sincerely apologize....I did not see the "you" part....I take back everything I have said about you....You are an alright guy....don't let Colleen know I said that:wink:

Seriously we should plan a get together in June or early July somewhere like Cozumel or Little Cayman when the water is warmed up...just a thought.

Hi Guys,

The photos are done and on the way via snail mail. They are high res JPEG's. If you must see a lower res pic right away I have updated my website. Just click on the Wakatobi tab.

web.mac.com/imasleeper

Safe diving,

Paul

Hi Guys,

The photos are done and on the way via snail mail. They are high res JPEG's. If you must see a lower res pic right away I have updated my website. Just click on the Wakatobi tab.

web.mac.com/imasleeper

Safe diving,

Paul

You have some great shots there, looking forward to the snail mail. I will have mine scanned this weekend and out to you.

Scott no need to apologize, when we see each other we can kiss and make up :D

Wow....Paul those are great photos....how did you get that shot with the Boxfish???....I could never get that guy to turn around....couple of others was the Pipefish2, Seahorse2 and I thought you never got the head of the Snake.....great shots!!!!

David was that mask a single circular pane of glass?....I went to the Smithsonian Museums on line and found something looks like that.....I hope you still have it....it may be worth a lot of money:lotsalove:

Wow....Paul those are great photos....how did you get that shot with the Boxfish???....I could never get that guy to turn around....couple of others was the Pipefish2, Seahorse2 and I thought you never got the head of the Snake.....great shots!!!!

David was that mask a single circular pane of glass?....I went to the Smithsonian Museums on line and found something looks like that.....I hope you still have it....it may be worth a lot of money:lotsalove:

I am going to have to have words with your parents, did they not teach you to respect your elders? :wink:

I am going to have to have words with your parents, did they not teach you to respect your elders? :wink:

David...you are so right....I do respect you...as you are my elder...Next time we are on a boat together....I'll give you more room.....hey how did you get such a young wife????:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom