We are off Bali-Wakatobi-Hong kong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are You Satisfied

Attachments

• HK-Col-at-Pen.jpg
    HK-Col-at-Pen.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 50
Scot &^%*&^% :D:

How about you Paul and wife come to Florida for a visit? I could show you how to take film photos and Paul said he wanted to see my pony tail

I would but your diving...well it ahhhhh...ahhhh it is just OK....(being nice).....and it is Scott...not Scot....get it right film man:14:....LOL....Keep spending money China needs it!

Are You Satisfied

Well did you take her inside?....that is what counts!

Should have taken the Mrs. up to the top floor restaurant Felix... :wink::D

Pak this guy is really cheap.....I spent 10 dive days on a boat with him....He still has a film Camera:dork2::shakehead:

His wife is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies around....I really tried to help him and give him pointers where to take her in HK...He was looking forward to the floating restuarants:shakehead:

Pak this guy is really cheap.....I spent 10 dive days on a boat with him....He still has a film Camera:dork2::shakehead:

His wife is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies around....I really tried to help him and give him pointers where to take her in HK...He was looking forward to the floating restuarants:shakehead:

Ten days on a boat with me! you kept throwing me off so that you would have no competition against that baby camera :rofl3:.......and Colleen could zip you up :D

Ten days on a boat with me! you kept throwing me off so that you would have no competition against that baby camera :rofl3:.......and Colleen could zip you up :D

Do not make fun of my Sony point and shoot!......and it was nice when you were not on the boat.....I could spend time getting to know Colleen:D

Do not make fun of my Sony point and shoot!......and it was nice when you were not on the boat.....I could spend time getting to know Colleen:D

The horse collar.

Attachments

• David tanks.jpg
    David tanks.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 37
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom