Ways to freak out a new dive buddy onboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

love2godeep:
funnny, guys, but know what? A lot of newbies wouldn't have a clue of what some of you were talking about. And some that aint newbies.....

Survival of the fittest. :D
But yeah sometimes I feel really bad about the stuff said on the boat or before the dive. That's why I carry a plastic turtle in my pocket. I swim a little ways off and then wave them over, big waves and when they get there I show them a little baby turtle that I am holding...then I ...smash it!! :11:

Usully I have to show them it is a plastic turtle :crafty:

And after all that I still get a hand getting out of the water :10: although my regular buddy says "pushed out of the water"

It has it's drawbacks because if you are laughing under the waves you shorten your bottom time.

Maybe I can add the alka seltzer to the turtle!! :14:

ohmdiver:
Survival of the fittest. :D
But yeah sometimes I feel really bad about the stuff said on the boat or before the dive. That's why I carry a plastic turtle in my pocket. I swim a little ways off and then wave them over, big waves and when they get there I show them a little baby turtle that I am holding...then I ...smash it!! :11:

Usully I have to show them it is a plastic turtle :crafty:

And after all that I still get a hand getting out of the water :10: although my regular buddy says "pushed out of the water"

It has it's drawbacks because if you are laughing under the waves you shorten your bottom time.

Maybe I can add the alka seltzer to the turtle!! :14:

You should add a red dye packet lol.

a plastic turtle with a little red dye, now that is good!

ohmdiver:
Ketchup package should work, huh?
You and wstein are sicko's!!!!!

(gotta luv ya both :p )

The rubber turtle idea is brilliant!!

Keep a piece of rubber dogcrap in your BC pocket and then bring it up and exclaim, "I guess this isn't a sea cucumber after all!"

Stuff an old teddybear into your BC pocket with the head sticking out. When they look at you funny, look down at it, look back at them and comment, "Dive buddy." Then proceed to hold a conversation with it.

"Accidentally" flip a pair of ruffly pink panties out of your boat bag when you're getting your gear together. "Whoops! How did THOSE get in there?!"

LMAO

scubalaurel:
You and wstein are sicko's!!!!!

(gotta luv ya both :p )

I am not a sicko, I am just polically correct chanllenged :14:

wstein

Fish_Whisperer:
The rubber turtle idea is brilliant!!

Keep a piece of rubber dogcrap in your BC pocket and then bring it up and exclaim, "I guess this isn't a sea cucumber after all!"

Stuff an old teddybear into your BC pocket with the head sticking out. When they look at you funny, look down at it, look back at them and comment, "Dive buddy." Then proceed to hold a conversation with it.

"Accidentally" flip a pair of ruffly pink panties out of your boat bag when you're getting your gear together. "Whoops! How did THOSE get in there?!"

LMAO

I like those :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom