Ways to freak out a new dive buddy onboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lots of funny stuff but do you REALLY want to freak out your buddy?

What if your buddy uses some common sense and decides to not dive with you?
No so funny then.

pennypue:
Pull on your dive hood with a lovely rhinestone encrusted tiara stitched to it.
Insist they address you as "Princess" and dive in a prone position.

Even funnier if you're a guy and prance about the dive boat proclaiming in a high voice, "I'm a pretty printheth! I'm a pretty printheth!!" :11: :D

Fish_Whisperer:
Even funnier if you're a guy and prance about the dive boat proclaiming in a high voice, "I'm a pretty printheth! I'm a pretty printheth!!" :11: :D

I'm not diving with YOU!!
You'd steal my tiara!!!!

that's just wrong waynne......funny.....but wrong. :)

pennypue:
I'm not diving with YOU!!
You'd steal my tiara!!!!
You mean you don't carry a back-up? I always keep a spare with me...far more glamourous than a signal mirror!

As for my buddies using common sense and not wanting to dive with me, if it was going to happen it would have happened by now! :D

Gear up completely, all professional, then right before you get in the water put these on:
http://www.poolmart.com/swimmies.htm
And ask your buddy if they can help blow up your water wings.

speedhound:
You mean you don't carry a back-up? I always keep a spare with me...far more glamourous than a signal mirror!

As for my buddies using common sense and not wanting to dive with me, if it was going to happen it would have happened by now! :D

Cute Pooch.
Hm....back up tiara....I have a backup hood, perhaps I could attach the backup to it.........Oh DB will LUV this!!!!!

(Oh, not that I've ever dove my tiara before....:wink: :wink: hehehe.......)

I've found that cable/zip ties are best and they're waterproof.. but don't pull them too tight otherwise they'll pucker up the hood, and make a mess of one's hair... us printhetheth have to thtay pretty . :11: :wink:

PS He's Asti an Estrela Mountain Dog, at www.emdaa.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom