Waterproof D3 Ergo Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi everyone I have just attended the this awesome forum!
I decided to buy a Drysuit and this would be the first time and need to review and advice for two models which are waterprood D7 cordura and D3 Ergo.

First of all I am a instructor and general usage cover training and recreational diving. Mostly I dive water temperature between 22 and 10 °C. Also not travel too much. And my size is quite slim-fit and tall.
I found some reviews about D7 cordura actually it is for heavy-duty but some people still love in rec diving.
However, I could not find any review about D3 ergo. Is there anybody who tested this drysuit?

Also D3 is 4.1 kilograms but I couldnt find any weight info about D7 cordura. Also this suit seems discontinued and that is why I found good deal with D7 and cheaper than D3.

Anyway will I suffer with D7 for training or rec diving since flexibility or any other reason? What about D3 Ergo? Thanks in advance :)

Back
Top Bottom