Was April Fool's Prank funny?

Was SB April Fool's Prank 2007 funny?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back to special events: I keep seeing hints about a Pirate Day - has no one else noticed? "Talk like a pirate day" is not until Sept 19, tho - and other speculations? I'd hate to miss the next one, and like Almightywife suggested - it'd be good to train for it.

Attachments

• 180px-Piratey%2C_vector_version_svg.png
    180px-Piratey%2C_vector_version_svg.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 180px-Robert_Newton_ljs.gif
    180px-Robert_Newton_ljs.gif
    19.5 KB · Views: 22
Hey, anybody notice the direction the poll has gone? It's gone from EAN to Air to...well, now it's pretty much unbreathable! :wink:

You can breathe that and you don't even have to go deep to do so, that'll work on the surface.

What was the April Fools...? I didn't get it...

Walter:
You can breathe that and you don't even have to go deep to do so, that'll work on the surface.
Oh whatever. I was just trying to point out the trend towards people voting in the positive for the April Fools joke. What do I know about air...other than what I learned in my Nitrox class!

What was funny is Jimbo posted a thing with a little bit of all of us in the ohana.

I saw "primper, posuer, techie wanna be" and he kinda got me there for five seconds.

Jimbo was good.

OK,

I've removed 34 off-topic posts.

Feel free to keep this thread on topic...

El Orans:
OK,

I've removed 34 off-topic posts.

Feel free to keep this thread on topic...
OCD acting up again? Did you start new threads for the off topic stuff? :rofl3: J/K. You now I love you.

Back
Top Bottom