Was April Fool's Prank funny?

Was SB April Fool's Prank 2007 funny?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWGratefulDiver:
(that's the cheap &#$@&#$ talkin' again, Jeff) ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
As long as your not using air.

fairybasslet:
Lee Anne, he used to invite me but I guess he thinks I take little children and play April Fools' jokes on them.:eyebrow:

You never accept the invitations. I'm giving up on you. Prove me wrong.

My god, you guys are SO funny! I gotta stop this...back AWAY from the computer...

(Re bottom times...yeah yeah I know, more classes...really, that's okay, I'm fine with where I am right now. Hell I took a Nitrox class just so's I could get the most out of my Oriskany dives, and that's about as far as I want to go in my SCUBA education for now. It was great, just a little short.)

NWGratefulDiver:
Uncle Pug also enjoys using "human scooters" from time to time ... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I pity the person that tries that with me. They'll get lost too. That's if I move from the subject I'm photographing.

Walter:
You never accept the invitations. I'm giving up on you. Prove me wrong.
Well, I'm coming down for the invasion.

Leejnd:
My god, you guys are SO funny! I gotta stop this...back AWAY from the computer...

OK, now I'm offended. I don't have a sense of humor and you can't make me have one.

fairybasslet:
Well, I'm coming down for the invasion.

I'll believe it when I see you, Darlin'.

Leejnd:

(Re bottom times...yeah yeah I know, more classes...really, that's okay, I'm fine with where I am right now. Hell I took a Nitrox class just so's I could get the most out of my Oriskany dives, and that's about as far as I want to go in my SCUBA education for now. It was great, just a little short.)

Heck, being a marathoner and everything, I would have thought you could free dive the Big O....:11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom