Was April Fool's Prank funny?

Was SB April Fool's Prank 2007 funny?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWGratefulDiver:
I think it fair to say that I have earned my right to be here ... and my right to express my views about how this community is evolving. I can assure you that when the time comes that I decide I no longer like it here, no one will have to tell me to leave ...
I don't think anyone has to earn a right to be here. Hell, I didn't do anything to earn a right to be here! I just showed up. :D

Walter, loved the Oriskany, 'cept for the short bottom times (I'm used to my relatively shallow shore dives in Malibu, so not used to having to surface after only 25 or 30 min.) But it was definitely interesting.

Walter:
The type of humor that gets laughs from making others feel stupid is not one I appreciate.
You mean like hooking a line on their tank during the dive so they can pull you along? There are LOTS of pranks that can be fun for both the prankster as well as the sucker.

Leejnd:
Disclaimer: that was NOT an order to vacate this board. You are free to continue to post
Now that's funny.................and exeedingly gracious.

Leejnd:
Walter, loved the Oriskany, 'cept for the short bottom times (I'm used to my relatively shallow shore dives in Malibu, so not used to having to surface after only 25 or 30 min.) But it was definitely interesting.

Short bottom time? We can stay for an hour or more. Just take a few classes, and there ya go....

Pete, did that make you feel stupid? It doesn't make me feel stupid when someone gets me. I'm probably the most common "victim" of that trick (of course, I'm also the one who plays it most often as well). In fact, I've never heard anyone say it makes them feel stupid.

Lee Anne, next time you need to come south, we'll get you on some shallow dives so you can get more bottom time.

Leejnd:
NetDoc, I don't know anything about you, but I want to tell you that I find every one of your posts to be incredibly intelligent, lucid, on-target and articulate.
Talk about kissing up. Just wait until he disagrees with you. :rofl3:

PerroneFord:
Short bottom time? We can stay for an hour or more. Just take a few classes, and there ya go....
I was thinking the same thing ... if I'm gonna go to the expense of traveling all the way there, I'm gonna be getting my money's worth of bottom time (that's the cheap &#$@&#$ talkin' again, Jeff) ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Walter:
Lee Anne, next time you need to come south, we'll get you on some shallow dives so you can get more bottom time.
Lee Anne, he used to invite me but I guess he thinks I take little children and play April Fools' jokes on them.:eyebrow:

Pete and I disagree frequently, Darlin', but I still have a great deal of respect for him. I consider him a very good friend and I know he's highly intelligent, but heck he can't be right all the time.

Walter:
Pete, did that make you feel stupid? It doesn't make me feel stupid when someone gets me. I'm probably the most common "victim" of that trick (of course, I'm also the one who plays it most often as well). In fact, I've never heard anyone say it makes them feel stupid.
Uncle Pug also enjoys using "human scooters" from time to time ... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom