Was April Fool's Prank funny?

Was SB April Fool's Prank 2007 funny?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

piikki

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This just has to be done. One has to know who is for it and who against, reveal your true colors. Did you think SB April Fools Prank 2007 was funny or not?

ANOTHER April Fool's thread?

man, that thing must have been radioactive something fierce

:wink:

There is at least one other thread about this. I don't understand the big deal. Lots of folks had a lot of fun with it. After all, it was just one day...

Diver Dennis:
There is at least one other thread about this. I don't understand the big deal. Lots of folks had a lot of fun with it. After all, it was just one day...

There are several threads about this, and a lot of whining and praising. We just need to know the truth. The polling truth. With names.

^YOU^ was a lot of fun

piikki do we get an egg timer if we do the poll?

I must say it wasn't funny to wake up in the morning and read a thread about my permanent banishment from the board! :confused: It took a minute and reading several posts till it sunk in.

From then on it was a laugh a minute all day long!:D

H2Andy:
pikiki do we get an egg timer if we do the poll?

Absolutely no egg timers for anybody who can't spell my nick, that can be guaranteed :D

:rofl3:

i got it right the second time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom