Was April Fool's Prank funny?

Was SB April Fool's Prank 2007 funny?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy wasn't even on SB yesterday and look now he has three posts regarding this poll. Must feel left out or has a need to up his post count some more. :D

We missed you yesterday Andy.

lo siento, no hablo Ingles!

do we get a pussy-cat doll?

dandy don wearing nothing but one of his freaky hats?

woohoo!

It was funny! I was freaked out at first because I think I was the first one to "notice" the He-man thing (then Catherine, who was lookin' mighty FINE yesterday!)(not that there's anything wrong with her today!) Then when I came back later and saw "Bouyant1 this" and "Buoyant1 That" I thought Rut-ro! IT took a little while but it was funny after I got the joke!

You should have made it a public poll.:D

yep, pretty funny (after i figured out i wasn't responsible for someones spleen being dislocated!). seems some people were quite miffed at the joke.

i noticed the he-man thing about 11:30 p.m. on the 31st and had to pm someone to see if they were seeing the same thing. at first i thought it was the same person posting over and over...i did have a few cold ones in me though...
dano

fairybasslet:
You should have made it a public poll.:D

well ... it is ....

or is this another April Fool's joke???

i just can't tell reality from joke anymore!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom