Warning about Jeff Risch in Cozumel - he IS NOT a Divemaster OR an Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who is Flo...?
Christi just make it fast and easy, just ask if he is the child malester from michigan that is on the run from the Michigan drug dealers and your local drug dealers will take care of the rest, drug dealers do not like someone cutting into there business. Plus major drug dealers will kill a child malester cause its cuttting into the profits. The other thing is let it be known jeff is running from jackson prison, dead give away he is a child malester and running for his life. One thing about jackson prison the justice is done inside.
Wow, you do have a knack for going too far. :eek: How many lynchings have you lead?

Dandy the guy is struggling for money, is it cheaper to live in coz then michigan. Where is his wife or is it Christi and she had her nose reconstructed. My point is if you want him off the Island give him a reason to leave quickly, or just let him run a muck and struggle. Maybe he is starting a career as a dive bum.

Leaving Michigan???

Last edited:
Dandy the guy is struggling for money, is it cheaper to live in coz then michigan. Where is his wife or is it Christi and she had her nose reconstructed. My point is if you want him off the Island give him a reason to leave quickly, or just let him run a muck and struggle. Maybe he is starting a career as a dive bum.

It is amazing the number of people that are coming forward with stories of how he scammed them! I am sure Chad and Clara (Wet Wendys) have their reasons for letting him hang around, maybe it is so that they can keep an eye on him and keep somewhat under control if they are around. They are very good people and are not a part of this guys scams, just wanted to make that very clear!

Christi, is it just me , or are you getting younger? Fountain of Youth in Cozumel?

If the owners of Wet Wendys don't already know you should tell them. I am sure they would let a guy who is scamming people hang out there. The owners I have met and give me the impression to be great people who would at least stop serving this guy and ask him to leave the establishment. Maybe spread the words to the other local bars such as Kellys and others and lets black list this guy. Anyone have a photo of this guy?

If the owners of Wet Wendys don't already know you should tell them. I am sure they would let a guy who is scamming people hang out there.
Did you leave a "not" out somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom