Warning about Jeff Risch in Cozumel - he IS NOT a Divemaster OR an Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fwiw I don't have a problem with the initial post. It was all the fascination with carpentry that bugged me.

Fascination with carpentry? Maybe I missed something.

What on earth do cabinet construction photos have to do with scuba diving? Take it somewhere else, please.

Ummm. REALLY? Did you read the whole post before dismissing the thread?

Christi,for what it's worth, from what I see she's a definite zing while, you're a for sure ,:wink:
SCHWING!!

Haha! Thank you - I will take that as a compliment! I even changed my picture to a very recent photo to prove that I really look nothing like her - haha!

I don't think you like her, but that guy definitely looks like the guy from Pawn Stars!

107082d1320121450-warning-about-jeff-reisch-cozumel-he-not-divemaster-instructor-1.jpg

pawn-stars-rick-harrison_475x240.jpg

Couple of things that would have tipped me off:

-he is white and contracting/preforming construction in Cozumel.. affirmative action?
-successful business man, no references, wants to preform hard labor IN COZUMEL for cash (thinking convict, wanted by police)
-you negotiated a contract in a bar

Did he at least buy you a drink?

Couple of things that would have tipped me off:

-he is white and contracting/preforming construction in Cozumel.. affirmative action?
-successful business man, no references, wants to preform hard labor IN COZUMEL for cash (thinking convict, wanted by police)
-you negotiated a contract in a bar

Did he at least buy you a drink?

As my original post indicates, I reposted this for a friend - I did not hire this guy to do anything for me - I am simply warning people and sharing my friend Kim's story. Kim does not post on this board.

Christi just make it fast and easy, just ask if he is the child malester from michigan that is on the run from the Michigan drug dealers and your local drug dealers will take care of the rest, drug dealers do not like someone cutting into there business. Plus major drug dealers will kill a child malester cause its cuttting into the profits. The other thing is let it be known jeff is running from jackson prison, dead give away he is a child malester and running for his life. One thing about jackson prison the justice is done inside.

Is that Flo?

Quote Originally Posted by Centexbear

Fascination with carpentry? Maybe I missed something.

Shop class in high school? ;^)

I think I saw it on an episode of Dirty Jobs.

Back
Top Bottom