Walked into the dive shop today and they had a Teric in stock......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IncreaseMyT

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I walked out with it. I heard they are on a 20 week wait. I wasn't planning on upgrading but my son needed a dive watch so I gave him my OCI and will rock the Teric from here on out :)

It is an extremely comfortable to wear watch.

The reason for my post is to see if others who have bought the Teric have any quick tips on settings, and what needs to be changed out of the box?

Thanks for reading:

unnamed.jpg

unnamed_1.jpg

:D

Well 1500 later I walked out

Wow congrats @IncreaseMyT
ah waaaaahhhhhnnt dat!

I know I think we spoke about it, and I told you I wasn't going to get it :giggle:

I just couldn't justify buying my son a new computer (haven't been able to find any used one I like at the right price) instead of just giving him mine and spoiling myself.

If she didnt have one in stock I probably wouldn't have, but when she said she had one, and tried to order more and they were 20 weeks out, I said YOLO

So pretty! It has a freediving mode ya know, the first Shearwater that does! Imagine that in low viz! I’m definitely jealous, but happy for you!

I just realized that tonight that it does have free diving! Pumped for sure.

Just went through all the menus too it is super easy to navigate, I was surprised. Plugged my name, phone numbers, set alarms and metrics all in 5 minutes. She is ready to roll :thumb:

I LOVE the vibrate feature for alarms, my OCI is great I have some warnings set but its loud underwater and freaks everyone out that I am diving with. The vibration alarm is great because I can still have my alarms set without annoying everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom