Info Teric straps have changed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't see any 17" watch straps there at all.

Their 5-ring NATO strap is only 11".
Hmmm. I haven't ordered from them in a while. Let me see if I got my long NATO strap from somewhere else...

I got the 17" ones I have from CountyComm. When I looked the other day, they only had orange and now it looks like they don't have any at all.

I didn’t buy them because my bungee is functional better for my needs, bonus that’s it’s dirt cheap.

If they were only a dollar, I bet you would have gotten at least one...

Awesome! Thank you!

They need to do something with their search terms or whatever. I did web searches to find that strap. I confess, I did not use Tern or Teric in my search terms.

And also, it's my turn to be a cheap-ass. $45?!? They were only $20 at CountyComm for the exact came thing (as far as I can tell). I still have one from there and I don't use both Terics at the same that often. I might just stick with the one I have and the Remora elastic band for the other on the occasions when I need to use both. Dang! $45!

And they say it's long enough for a drysuit, but they don't actually say anywhere how long it actually is?!? Come on, man!!

*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom