Wakulla County Dive Club - Formatoin Meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PerroneFord

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
*** Attention Wakulla Area Divers ***

Announcing the formation of the Wakulla County Dive Club

A group of local divers have formed the Wakulla County Dive Club, for the purposes of drawing those who love the sport together to:

1. Promote safe participation in recreational SCUBA diving

2. Foster an interest in SCUBA diving by providing leadership, programs, services, and trips.

3. Provide education in the skills of safe recreational SCUBA diving, especially those related to safe cave diving.

4. Further advance the protection of the aquatic environment

5. Provide for social interaction between club members.

Please join us for our first General Meeting!

Meeting to be held at St. Teresa Church
Monday, November 5, 2007 at 7pm
(St. Teresa Church is at the corner of Highway 98 and Renwinkle Road)

Guest Speaker will Be Gregg Stanton, Founder and Director, for 25 years of the FSU Academic Dive Program.

Topic will be Gregg's recent experience cataloging rare crustaceans in the caves of the Bahamas.

For more information please contact John Spicer at WakullaDivers@hotmail.com

(The WCDC is not affiliated with any particular SCUBA agency)

Thanks for the heads up!

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you list the important points discussed at the meeting online afterwards? I'd like to be at the meeting, but its just a bit too far away to make on a weekday. Still very interested in joining.

Yes, I'll be doing that.

Thanks for the heads up. Hope this heralds the begining of a new age for Wakulla county diving. Hope to meet some divers from this area I don't already know, and see those I do. I will spread the word.

I'm also interested in the club and what's discussed at the meeting. However, I'm working that night and can't make it. Maybe a little more advanced notice next time? :wink:

We had already delayed the meeting one month, and unfortunately, were running short for time. We wanted to get the first meeting done before the Thanksgiving Holidays. We know it's a tough time with DEMA and the other happenings.

Hopefully, future meetings can be held regularly, and plenty of advanced notice can be given.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom