Vuela Seguro Protection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They scanned my QR code in both CZM and CUN. In fact in CUN, there were ton of people sitting on the floor doing it on their phones. I didn't see anyone handing out the tiny papers there.

It also REALLY convenient on the website when you can add your whole group without reentering all the flight info!
So this would apply to a US citizen who has been here for the week and is leaving from CZM to Charlotte? I have an account but cannot fill it in until tomorrow morning.

Thanks everyone.

btw - we saw a pilot whale on Villa Blanca yesterday cruising at 60 feet!

They scanned my QR code in both CZM and CUN. In fact in CUN, there were ton of people sitting on the floor doing it on their phones. I didn't see anyone handing out the tiny papers there.
LOL. It's like a forest of people on the floor there.

The last 2 times I left through CZM they looked to confirm I had a QR code, but didn't scan it. I thought that was odd.

So this would apply to a US citizen who has been here for the week and is leaving from CZM to Charlotte? I have an account but cannot fill it in until tomorrow morning.

Thanks everyone.

Yes, it applies to anyone leaving Mexico irrespective of how long you've been in the country. There's a limit to how long before your flight you can complete it, and there's a countdown timer showing you when your QR code will expire (past which, I've confirmed, it expires!).

I really don't think I did this last summer. But I do now huh, no sooner than 12 hours before departing, right? Here? Vuela Seguro
That is so cool. I want to see photos.

I really don't think I did this last summer. But I do now huh, no sooner than 12 hours before departing, right? Here? Vuela Seguro

That is so cool. I want to see photos.
Filled out the Vuela Seguro health form for the 3 of us early this morning. Never got a standalone QR code via email and don't have cell service/internet in MX so hopefully the screenshots I took of each of our QR codes will be sufficient. We also have everything on Verifly for return to the US.

We got about 6 seconds of the pilot whale on the GoPro but it was still pretty distant. This is a screen capture, heavily cropped. You may have to squint to see it but it is there!

Attachments

• Pilot Whale.jpg
    Pilot Whale.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 67
That will do it. I saved each QR code just like that.

You sure that is not a false killer whale rather than a pilot? I know false killers whales have been around down there and that looks like one. I have never managed to see one.

Scuba with Alison saw the hammerhead twice in the last week on brick I think. I have yet to see that either!

1638626617355.png

That will do it. I saved each QR code just like that.

You sure that is not a false killer whale rather than a pilot? I know false killers whales have been around down there and that looks like one. I have never managed to see one.

Scuba with Alison saw the hammerhead twice in the last week on brick I think. I have yet to see that either!

View attachment 693872
Possibly a false killer whale. The DM has been here a long time and going by what he said. I will review the video looking for a bulbous head.

The QR codes worked perfect. So did VeriFLY. We had no document to remove, fill out or show other than our passports

I was kinda of sad last trip. Finally there was a thing where I could show my vax card, but we got the test the day before so no one cared.... now they dont care at all again.

I got CLEAR. That is AWESOME for skipping security lines in the US. I uploaded my card there but still no one cares.

I do wish Southwest has a place to upload everything, but they still haven't got to the point of saving passport info in your account so you don't have to enter it EVERY time. But I still love 'em.

Oh and the wife said 'Well I saw a false killer whale from the boat in Coz. I don't know where you were...."

Back
Top Bottom