Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ballot has been cast...

First place! With 132 votes, 8 ahead of Jose. Ahh, the power of Scubaboard.

It ain't over yet. And we won't relax until he's officially been named the Top Dog.

When does the counting actually take place? Please tell me the ballot counting is not being done in Florida :D.

When does the counting actually take place? Please tell me the ballot counting is not being done in Florida :D.

Audited by the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe -

D1291.jpg

DC

Who will be the South Florida Dive Master of the Year????
The South Florida Dive Master of the Year will win a trip to the exclusive dive resort and island of Wakatobi. (Wakatobi Dive Resort - Southeast Sulawesi Indonesia) This could be you!!

The Florida Dive Show and Dive Chronicles are proud to introduce the
South Florida Dive Master of the Year Award.
The winner will receive the ultimate gift of a complimentary trip to Wakatobi
(land, diving & meals). A gift valued at $4,000.00 per person
No one likes to travel alone so to thank the dive store or charter boat that employees the South Florida Dive Master of the Year one additional Wakatobi gift will be awarded. In other words we want to thank you for having the South Florida Dive Master of the Year working for you!
To Register your Dive Master visit Dive Chronicles Magazine - Dive Shows - Learn to Dive
Contest entry is simple
1.) Vote for your candidate via electronic voting on our website. People will be able to vote once every 7 days. If they try to vote before the 7 days the vote will not be counted. (Voting will begin in one week) Single Vote count as One Point
2.) The Florida Dive Show will be conducting two seminars on How to Improve your Dive Master Skills. Dive Masters attending this seminar will receive 65 bonus points
3.) Letters of accommodations by people who have dove with the Dive Master, submitted to Dive Chronicles explaining why they should be South Florida Dive Master of the Year, will earn 15 bonus points. (Validation will be required & details to be released soon).
The Dive Master with the most points wins!!!!
Winner will be announce at the Florida Dive Show December 5 & 6, in Palm Beach
Consumers will be able to view current results on Scuba Board &
Dive Chronicles website.
To Register your Dive Master visit Dive Chronicles Magazine - Dive Shows - Learn to Dive
Question Please call 1-888-557-2822

This should answer more questions. And look at bullets 2 and 3, we can gain him more points by sending him to the seminar and writing letters of accommodation. So, who's the wordsmith in this group?

Well, the contest is for the South Florida DiveMaster of the Year. Don't know when it's over though.

Well I knew about the South Florida part but was kind of hoping the counting would be subcontract out to ensure it is done right :wink:.

I'm not voting for Kevin until he releases his position papers on all the major issues of the day! Just teasing.

Letters of accommodations :confused:by people who have dove with the Dive Master,

I believe they meant recommendation?

Seems like a wordsmith is the least of your worries...

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom