Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I followed the links and it seems more like I entered Kev in the contest rather than voted for him. This link states voting will begin shortly... in one week, I believe.

I submitted him but I don't see the method to vote yet.
See above post. :wink: Or the following found under "Contest entry is simple" from this post:

"1.) Vote for your candidate via electronic voting on our website. People will be able to vote once every 7 days. If they try to vote before the 7 days the vote will not be counted. (Voting will begin in one week) Single Vote count as One Point"

See above post. :wink: Or the following found under "Contest entry is simple" from this post:

"1.) Vote for your candidate via electronic voting on our website. People will be able to vote once every 7 days. If they try to vote before the 7 days the vote will not be counted. (Voting will begin in one week) Single Vote count as One Point"

Okay, I admit, I didn't read much of the post, I went straight for the link under the assumption the explanation of everything would be there. I guess a lot of folks are submitting him :D

We'll want to make sure there's a new post once voting becomes available. :cool2:

I followed the links and it seems more like I entered Kev in the contest rather than voted for him. This link states voting will begin shortly... in one week, I believe.

I submitted him but I don't see the method to vote yet.

Okay, I admit, I didn't read much of the post, I went straight for the link under the assumption the explanation of everything would be there. I guess a lot of folks are submitting him :D

We'll want to make sure there's a new post once voting becomes available. :cool2:

Well he must be in the lead for most submitted DM.:D

He has a vote from S.E Asia once the voting begins! Great time diving with Kev and Co. this summer. Heading to my regular dive spots this weekend and will be thinking of you guys.

Let's hope DM is not literal as Kev is also an instructor...

He has a vote from S.E Asia once the voting begins! Great time diving with Kev and Co. this summer. Heading to my regular dive spots this weekend and will be thinking of you guys.

Let's hope DM is not literal as Kev is also an instructor...

Yeah, instructor, boat owner, shop owner, he wears many hat's, but he does act as a DM on his boat so I think it fits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom