Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since you will be out diving, I guess we will have kevin pass on the award,(if he won) and give it to someone that will be there........yep....to someone that will be there, at the Florida Dive Show. The Florida Dive Show In Palm Beach, FL.......:D

I dunno, folks . . . :idk: . . . I'm a noob and follow this only sproadically, but it sounded like a joke to me . . . . Obviously, Kevin is not going to "pass" on such a prestigious award because "someone" is diving . . . .

I read "tongue in cheek" and a little advertising . . .

does not look like kevin will win.....not that many of his supporters at the show.....now Rob had alot of supporters at the show today......so sad.......I mean...look at the PDF, who would vote for Kevin.

Attachments

• DPoftheYear.pdf
    192.7 KB · Views: 91
That is such a great pic of Kevin showing us a preview of his new men's European shoulder bag. The dude will definitely be dressed in style when receiving his award !!!! Poor ROB on the other hand will be SO outdated wearing those 1960's flip flops that it's a good thing he won't be up on stage. :shakehead:
Wish I could be there....go Kev

Last edited:
Only a real DM like Kevin would do anything the customer needed like carry my purse....

Kevin WILL win. I was at the show today and saw a LOT of his supporters! Doesn't look like the room the award will be given in is big enough to hold us all!!! Can we move it to the Kravis Center?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom