Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The more I read DC's post, the more I'm convinced (s)he's attempting humor and trying to promote the event so we'll all attend. Suspense is a big motivating force for people, and I believe DC was playing on that. With that said, GO KEV!!!!!!! I'll be there to see you receive your well-deserved award!!

The more I read DC's post, the more I'm convinced (s)he's attempting humor and trying to promote the event so we'll all attend. Suspense is a big motivating force for people, and I believe DC was playing on that. With that said, GO KEV!!!!!!! I'll be there to see you receive your well-deserved award!!

Let's only hope so! :shakehead:

Not sure who kev is? The only three lettered name is ROB. Does anyone know who Kev is???
BTW...if you want to come to the Dive Professional of the Year awards program, tickets are selling for $ 99.00. Standing only, if you want a chair the cost is an additional $ 37.68 per seat.
..btw the most guess for the Dive Professional of the year gets 128 points. any concerns email...thiscontestisrigged@Ichoosethewinner.com
Sincerely,
The Florida Dive Show....Chuckle Chuckle.....yes aliens are among us.....

Not sure who kev is? The only three lettered name is ROB. Does anyone know who Kev is???
BTW...if you want to come to the Dive Professional of the Year awards program, tickets are selling for $ 99.00. Standing only, if you want a chair the cost is an additional $ 37.68 per seat.
..btw the most guess for the Dive Professional of the year gets 128 points. any concerns email...thiscontestisrigged@Ichoosethewinner.com
Sincerely,
The Florida Dive Show....Chuckle Chuckle.....yes aliens are among us.....

What about those half price coupons?

Can we buy bulk rate? There are about 300 or so of us that would like to attend. :D Kevin, the winner gets a discount, right?

The annoucement is Dec 6th?? Five more days until DC awards the rightful winner who over the years we have all seen make the Am Dream come true from rusty crusty bicycle riding Divemaster working for tips to Successful Business owner.

Kevin Metz

Two more days left.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom