Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The lovely Wilhelmina of course :wink:

Not if she has her way She wants to go too.
I am so happy Kevin won I feel it was a good race to the finish for 2 popular DM's & thank the kind people who let us know there are more people like Kevin out there
Congratulations to them both.

You guys RULE! Thank you so much everyone for everything you guys have done to hep me win this... You guys are the most awesome friends a guy could have. I don't know when the trip is gonna be, but when it's time I'm packing you all in my luggage and sneaking you in.

Dahling just take the best pictures & post an awesome report. Remember they are strick with the luggage allowance & we all won't fit LOL
CONGRATULATIONS

You guys RULE! Thank you so much everyone for everything you guys have done to hep me win this... You guys are the most awesome friends a guy could have. I don't know when the trip is gonna be, but when it's time I'm packing you all in my luggage and sneaking you in.

Well deserved win, Kev!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Kevin ... Only ever heard good things about you , your op. and the things you have done .. glad you got the award, you deserve it
Wish I had gotten to dive with you on the Dry Tortugas trip (well, other than same ocean :wink: )

Congratulations Kevin. Have a great trip and take lots of pictures.

Kevin,

I am soooooo happy for you! Congratulations!!!! You certainly deserve it - can't wait to see your pics from the trip!
Beth

Congratulations Kevin. You should be proud of the recognition confirming what many of us already knew.

Lisa and I are looking forward to diving with Wilhelmina, Alex, and the South Florida Diving Professional of the Year again soon.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom