Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for your vote
An Email Will be sent to You to verify your vote

I just got 9 more people to vote for Kevin. He's up to 314, in the lead by 62 points. But that can change, get your friends to vote. I'll work on the Daytona Beach Dive Club next, at our meeting this Wednesday! GO KEVIN!

OOOH I was just able to vote again!

I logged my 2nd vote for Kev today.

Here's an update on the standings:
Kevin leads with 327 votes. The 2nd place DM has 271 votes, so Kevin leads with a nice margin!

But if I understand the website correctly, the voting continues until the FL Dive Show in December?

So we need to keep voting!

FirstName LastName City State CharterBoat TotalVotes
James Baldwin Boynton Beach FL Boynton Beach Dive Center/ Dolphin Sun 0
Dale Bucklen Boca Raton FL Force-E Boca Raton 0
Avery Chipka Key Largo FL Bumble Bee Diving 0
Megan Collins Key West FL Dive Key West 33
Robert Davis Aventura FL Lauderdale Diver 271
Jason Fowden Fort Lauderdale FL ProDive 0
jason holmes miami beach fl Tarpoon Lagoon 48
valerie kevorkian miami beach fl Tarpoon Lagoon 82
Antrhony Langenberg North Miami Bch. Fl AquaVita/Dive Stop 8
Thomas Lee Boca Raton FL Force-E Boca Raton 0
Gary Mace Taverier FL Conch Republic Divers 159
William McKissock Boynton Beach FL Boynton Beach Dive Center/ Dolphin Sun 0
Fernando Mello Deerfield Beach fl Lady Go Divers / Dixie Divers 62
Kevin Metz Boynton Beach Fl Underwater Explorers 330
Linda Mustin Lantana Fl Starfish Enterprise 0
Jose Negroni Fort Lauderdale FL Lauderdale Diver 203
Oscar Torres Dania Fl Coastal Marine Diving 0
Jason Wedge Fort Lauderdale FL Pro Dive 18
Carolyn Windus Fort Lauderdale FL Pro Dive 0

Kevin's still in 1st, Gary Mace is still in 4th, but moving up nicely. I think very highly of both those guys, I don't know anyone else on the list.

My vote a week ago Sunday was #188, yesterday was #309, Remember to vote every week. My Outlook recurring event reminder works for me.

I wonder when we'll get information on the letters of recommendation? I emailed Dive Chronicles also, have not heard back from them yet but it is Labor Day weekend.

Good divning, Craig

+4 more :wink:

As the Main Sponsor of this event, I must inform all the ScubaBoard Participants that Voted for Kent Metz are being disqualified for the following reasons.

Under the rules and regulations section section 3, paragraph 4, line 8 that scuba board users are not qualified as TRUE DIVERS therefore they cannot vote for a professional diver that has acquired the knowledge of leading novice divers in the coastal waters of southern Florida.

Under section 4, paragraph 8, line five that Internet self promoting is not allow since true divers are never dry enough to type on a electronic device such as a window O/S or Mac O/S Device. Promoting one-self in this manner my lead to electrocution by moisture.

Just kidding...I think this is great....Happy Voting..... and thank you to all ScubaBoard Members....

And even though this is Florida, we will not be doing a recount.....

omg. i had a hotflash for a second. i should delete the post that I've never met him..

As the Main Sponsor of this event, I must inform all the ScubaBoard Participants that Voted for Kent Metz are being disqualified for the following reasons.

Under the rules and regulations section section 3, paragraph 4, line 8 that scuba board users are not qualified as TRUE DIVERS therefore they cannot vote for a professional diver that has acquired the knowledge of leading novice divers in the coastal waters of southern Florida.

Under section 4, paragraph 8, line five that Internet self promoting is not allow since true divers are never dry enough to type on a electronic device such as a window O/S or Mac O/S Device. Promoting one-self in this manner my lead to electrocution by moisture.

Just kidding...I think this is great....Happy Voting..... and thank you to all ScubaBoard Members....

And even though this is Florida, we will not be doing a recount.....

You had me going for a sec!:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom