Vortoberfest VI - After Action Pics & Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That poor fellow's been rode hard & put away wet!
Rick
I was thinking the same thing, but then I remembered seeing one of them getting swept into a rock by that mondo current. There were a ton of fish, but I only saw a couple of turtles, no snakes and no gators. Not the kind of Florida that I am used to. :D

Great pics! It is strange for those to be in the jetties. May have been in someones aquarium. Kind makes miss my SW aquarium.

Wow, I just noticed in that pic that Carolyn is trying to one up ScubaSteve. He may have been less than proud to wipe a gnome's a$$, however; she appears more than happy to kiss it! :rofl3: :rofl3:
Just teasing ya SharkLady. :hugs:

It takes a special kind of gal to kiss a gnome's ass and like it! :rofl3:

He was hooked up to my left hip D-ring, so he got the Morrison tour! :D

C:shark2:

One time he was hooked up to my butt plate but he didn't get anywhere. :wink: Instead he got locked in the dive trailer and a search party was sent out. :D

Saturday Oct09 I meet NetDoc in person on a dock in Vortex.
He is The One who swims in Vortex without dive-skins:shocked2: and He is OK:D
He stated; he always dives in Vortex without dive-skins:shakehead:
What sounds CoooLd to me.
I was once in a water without dive-skins got REAL-Hypotermia after
swimming for 22min. Posting video about hypotermia-swim
YouTube - Night dive Front SCUBA
nik

Tonight I will post my video about VorkToberFiesta, what I made Saturday.
Stay tune. Sorry it was ColumbusDay Monday, colledge was closed:depressed:

Thank ya'll always good to see all the gang at Vortoberfest- sorry we didnt make it up this year.
Pit will be available next year if we are not booked!!!! Had to spend some time with Shane.....

We appreciate your business,
Robin and Teresa Ford
4C BBQ

Hey 4CBBQ, We left some ScubaBoard Stickers with our waitress! Don't be afraid of showing your allegiance!

Friday was the first time I made it over to 4C BBQ, but it definitely wont be my last! Man, I really missed out not trying them out before. My pulled pork sandwich was huge, and the loaded fries were off the chain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom