Vortoberfest VI - After Action Pics & Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was not able to make it down this fall, but when we went in the spring 4CBBQ is what made the trip worthhile to begin with. You guys will for sure always be on the first stop on the way down each time!

I had to eat at 4C both Thursday and Friday! Best brisket I have had in a LONG time! The loaded fries with Brisket...can we say sin in a box? :D Hopefully we will see y'all at Springfest, it just didn't seem the same without y'all! A batch of Bahama Mammas will definitely be reserved for y'all in April! I was sad I didn't make it back to get some BBQ on Saturday. We were running a bit late from PC and I had alot to get done before the fest! Next time that won't be an issue!

Carolyn:shark2:

Story please!!!!??!?!?!? :D

After my swimming, I meet NetDoc in person just standing on a wooden-dock.
I was very cold. NetDoc The ONLY-ONE who swims in Vortex without dive-skins:shocked2:

Well I am not good writer, below is my swim video to Piano Room and around:popcorn:
YouTube - Vortoberfest VI in The Piano Room GasMask divers

See You Vortex
nik

$312.52 & the mighty beast is restored to health

coulda been a LOT worse.

I was correct in my diagnosis & in my plan on how to make it back with the truck's engine surviving.

Now it's again ready for the next adventures.

After my swimming, I meet NetDoc in person just standing on a wooden-dock.
I was very cold. NetDoc The ONLY-ONE who swims in Vortex without dive-skins:shocked2:

Well I am not good writer, below is my swim video to Piano Room and around:popcorn:
YouTube - Vortoberfest VI in The Piano Room GasMask divers

See You Vortex
nik

I'm a candy ass, I need at least my old 3/2 for the springs. Morrison was 66 degrees saturday AM.

when we figured out what was wrong, wife asked me "What's the plan?"

I said "We'll fill these 3 jugs up, that's 15 gallons of water. Head back to Vortex. We're going to drive slow & watch the temperature gauge. Stop & add water when necessary."

"Then what?"

"We see if we make it."

$312.52 & the mighty beast is restored to health
coulda been a LOT worse.
I was correct in my diagnosis & in my plan on how to make it back with the truck's engine surviving.
Now it's again ready for the next adventures.
Glad to hear it. So it was the gasket? Doesn't Chevy use a metal one on the manifold?:idk:

I'm a candy ass, I need at least my old 3/2 for the springs. Morrison was 66 degrees saturday AM.
Yeah, me too. I had my 5/4/3mm and Net Doc was in a t-shirt and shorts.:shocked2:

I wore my 5mm & was comfy, but that was just bc the 3/2 has gotten so old & stiff it isn't as comfortable a fit. Tends to pinch on the seams on the inside of my knees.

I want to replace it but the damn thing just won't die...

I wore my 5mm & was comfy, but that was just bc the 3/2 has gotten so old & stiff it isn't as comfortable a fit. Tends to pinch on the seams on the inside of my knees.

I want to replace it but the damn thing just won't die...

day-em Stu, just buy a new one! You deserve it!

Back
Top Bottom