Vortoberfest VI - After Action Pics & Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
65948_1572251459637_1036036444_1620021_15810_n.jpg

Yay!​

Had great dives today with the gang at Morrison! Squid, his wife, and myself just finished eating some damn tasty BBQ at 4C BBQ here in Ponce De Leon! Their loaded brisket fries are to die for! Can't wait to see everyone! Weather is PERFECT! So come down for the fun!

Carolyn:shark2:

I had a AWESOME time today! Thanks to Walter and Jason for putting up with me today!:D It was nice meeting a lot of nice people today. Hopefully in the years to come we all have many dives together!

Don't let Jason forget his computer tomorrow morning. Its a long drive back.:eyebrow:

Good Night!

Wow what a fun day today. Thanks Live4Sharks for being an awesome guide in the Morrison Springs caverns. Great to dive with new dive buds and meet so many new SBers. But being serenaded by The Kraken whose Mama made fruitcakes was priceless.

It was really nice to meet all you guys last year. Sorry I couldn't make it all the way out from Calif. this year. This is the one-year anniversary for two very special people where Vortex will always have a place in their history.

You all have a great time!

Getting ready for the party. Woot! Had some great dives today and saw the piano room for the first time. WOW. I like all the lights back there. Then we went on to see the now infamous gate and [-]Uncle[/-] Ucnle Ricky showed me the lock and how he slipped in.

Elena had a good time getting used to doubles and then we got to see Tom play with his T-Shooter. The party will be very fun.

Last edited:
Getting ready for the party. Woot! Had some great dives today and saw the piano room for the first time. WOW. I like all the lights back there. Then we went on to see the now infamous gate and [-]Uncle[/-] Ucnle Ricky showed me the lock and how he slipped in.

Elena had some good time getting used to doubles and then we got to see Tom play with his T-Shooter. The party will be very fun.

Story please!!!!??!?!?!? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom