Vortoberfest VI - After Action Pics & Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have nothing to worry over. You got an A+ in conduct this year.

OMG, Denise :shocked2: Were you ill?

:rofl3: :rofl3:

Oh, I am so going to die, aren't I? :D

made it home. truck goes in the shop tomorrow

Good to hear that, Buddy !!!

Was thinkin bout ya . . .

Triple A - $75 bucks a year - good investment

the K

Good to hear that, Buddy !!!

Was thinkin bout ya . . .

Triple A - $75 bucks a year - good investment

the K

Yo, K, where's your trip report and pics? :D

. Cypress was awesome and hopefully next time Denise will help paddle.:D

That's right. I never gave you that paddling I promised you. I will save it for the next time I see you. :wink:

We did Cypress today and it was AWESOME. We even got to see an underwater marriage proposal... kudos to Steve_Jones and Rebecca!

We are traveling back and have just left I-10 and are heading south on I-75 (the only good thing to come out of Ga).

Wow, Weddings at Morrison and Engagements at Cypress! Very cool!

We did Cypress today and it was AWESOME. We even got to see an underwater marriage proposal... kudos to Steve_Jones and Rebecca!

We are traveling back and have just left I-10 and are heading south on I-75 (the only good thing to come out of Ga).

I told you. Hope you took some pics. I dove Morrisons this morning, surfaced and a wedding was going on. The groom carried the bride in the water and the lost her rings!!

Wish I had made it back for the weekend. Had a great time on Friday. Will be at the next for sure! Also have been thinking of working toward a Cavern Cert. by April. Give myself a winter goal. I've got a lot to work on.

Back
Top Bottom