Vortoberfest VI - After Action Pics & Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Getting ready for the party. Woot! Had some great dives today and saw the piano room for the first time. WOW. I like all the lights back there. Then we went on to see the now infamous gate and [-]Uncle[/-] Ucnle Ricky showed me the lock and how he slipped in.

Elena had a good time getting used to doubles and then we got to see Tom play with his T-Shooter. The party will be very fun.

Story please!!!!??!?!?!? :D

Goldilocks and the Three Bears or Rumplestiltskin?

:scorned:

I just got back and put my gear up to dry. I had a great time diving with a great group of people. I decided to opt out of diving on Sunday as I already had a great three days worth of diving and really needed to get back home. My Vortoberfest pretty much went like this:

Thursday: Jackson Blue, Twin Cave, and Shangri-la
Friday: Morrisons Springs, Cypress Springs
Saturday: St Andrews Jetties, Cypress Springs.

Each day was a full day of diving and then feasting in the afternoons, Definitely a good time! Thanks to JHayes75 for the great cooking :cheers: and to everyone who brought food.

I look forward to getting together for Springfest already.

I'll have some pics up soon. The video will take longer, as I will have to blur out some faces, and maybe a few body parts to protect the (ahem) innocent....

What an awesome weekend! I met so many cool SBers. Great to match a person with an internet ID. Netdoc & I are on the road back to central & SoFL.

We dove 2x @ Morrison on Fri, 2x @ Vortex on Sat. & today a lovely canoe ride up to dive Cypress Spring where we got to witness a romantic in water proposal and ring surprise for steve_jones' lovely and suprised girlfriend.

Summary: We dove, ate, drank, and are still merry.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'll have some pics up soon. The video will take longer, as I will have to blur out some faces, and maybe a few body parts to protect the (ahem) innocent....

Don't bother yourself with all that trouble...just leave the videos OUT!!! (remember Ft Lauderdale :D )

Don't bother yourself with all that trouble...just leave the videos OUT!!! (remember Ft Lauderdale :D )

Hey! :shocked2: Can I report this post as attempt to avoid [-]prosecution[/-] [-]persecution[/-] possibility of ribald humor?

:praying: Please, please, please don't deny the rest of us home-and-work bound the opportunity to vicariously enjoy Vortoberfest!!!!! :blinking:

Oh there was plenty of diving, eating and drinking to be had!! Just leave the dancing out of it shall we, unless I wasn't involved :D

I made it home, unpacked and washed all my gear. I had some great dives with great people. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Cypress was awesome and hopefully next time Denise will help paddle.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom