Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sie würden einen Hubschrauber in ein heißes LZ fliegen, aber kein steigen Sie in eine Höhle - Pussy ein!

In his defense, You at least have auto rotation to land you. You always have good viz and always know which way is out.

Carolyn:shark2:

PS: I also got LOTS OF RUM! :drunks:

Noooooo!!! I want to remember the fest this time!! I don't want to have to wait until the pics and videos come out!! :shakehead:

Noooooo!!! I want to remember the fest this time!! I don't want to have to wait until the pics and videos come out!! :shakehead:

Then I guess I'll leave the Appleton Estate Reserve Jamaican rum at home.

Congratulations. Great milestone to celebrate!!!:D

Thank you very much!! We celebrated my son's 100th dive this summer and now he will get to be here from college to celebrate my 200th with me!

Then I guess I'll leave the Appleton Estate Reserve Jamaican rum at home.

Noooooooooo!!!! I intend to savor it.:wink: I will just drink a shot or two :praying:...and save the rest for later...

I haven't seen anything about tee-shirts - Are there gonna be shirts?

No, due to the current economic crisis, we did not have a budget for it. :(

Carolyn:shark2:

Also,

Is anyone planning on diving "The Mighty O" Sunday morning???

the K

My sister and I are diving the Mighty O on Thursday. Just got off the phone with Scuba Shack, conditions are supposed to be PERFECT with one-foot seas. We will also be diving with them on Friday, not sure of the destination.

Join us if you are in the Pensacola area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom