Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing your camera?:rofl3:

Nope. Not bringing a camera. Or extra 8 gig SD cards, or my underwater housing, or the strobes. I would but your tank and MadKats tank take up too much space in the truck so I don't have room for a camera. So no camera at Vortoberfest.

Nope. Not bringing a camera. Or extra 8 gig SD cards, or my underwater housing, or the strobes. I would but your tank and MadKats tank take up too much space in the truck so I don't have room for a camera. So no camera at Vortoberfest.

Don't worry, I will be armed above and below the surface. I will also have my homemade underwater video camera housing on site for those high def videos.

Yeah, I never take cameras to Vortoberfest or Springfest.

Bringing your camera?:rofl3:

Nope. Not bringing a camera. Or extra 8 gig SD cards, or my underwater housing.... So no camera at Vortoberfest.

Yeah Right!! Like I am gonna believe this the....third...fourth....time....

Don't worry, I will be armed above and below the surface. I will also have my homemade underwater video camera housing on site for those high def videos.

Now see I know you grow sugar. You are tooo sweet for that :wink:

Yeah, I never take cameras to Vortoberfest or Springfest.

I seem to recall Cathy and I in a very unflattering position with yours...

I'm also not bringing alcoholic beverages of any kind. I'm not bringing Jamaican rum. I'm not bringing Heidi either.

It is ok..I want to meet Heidi....and my Rum....:wink:

Der Kraken
Erinnern Sie sich letztes Jahr? Holen Sie Socken für Ihre kalten Füße!
der Kühlraumeliminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom