Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lived a long and fruitful life knowing my capabilities and limitations. I will abide by those.

Facing death eyeball to eyeball gives one a different perspective upon life.

the K

Who's up for some Kraken Gruel ?????

the K

That's what I LOVE about VORTOBERFEST !!!

der K-eg Meister

I think I will stick to my homebrewed beer. I don't remember if you had any for Sprinfest. I will have another Keg if you want to try. Even though I am 50% German(Mothers side) I don't brew German beer although I love German beer.

LOL! Krak is talking about his Brunswick Stew! Good eat'n there! :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

6pkbHolyGrailAle.jpg
I

I bought some of this for Martin aka Flightlead...that way he will be ready to recite lines from the movie at the campfire! :)

Carolyn:shark2:

PS: I also got LOTS OF RUM! :drunks:

Hello Everyone. My girlfriend and I have never been to Vortex and we would love to come hang out and get to know some people to dive with. Unfortunately I would not be able to dive this weekend, unless I take it easy, cause I am on ciprofloxacin for a sinus infection which is known to cause "Achilles Tendon Rupture" and I defintely don't want that. What are the best lodging options if you don't have a tent? Is there plenty of things to do even if you are unable to dive?
Hello there,

I know my sister and I have a place in Panama City with extra rooms we rented for Vortoberfest activities. We might rent you one for cheap! Keep in touch:D

Mary

If all goes well, I will reach my 200th dive this weekend!! I have 196 now and 40 of those are cave dives :D
Congratulations. Great milestone to celebrate!!!:D

Canoes 4 U had a panhandle style knock down drag out (no axe handles involved)and she kicked him out of the house and they are no longer renting canoes per her.

Why can't Louisiana have just 0ne of these blue holes.?

Drinking wine on queue? Did you bring enough for everybody?

Oh, by the way, Yellow Angel Fish and I are bringing down a VERY special bottle of a white German for you.

the K

Sie würden einen Hubschrauber in ein heißes LZ fliegen, aber kein steigen Sie in eine Höhle - Pussy ein!

I have lived a long and fruitful life knowing my capabilities and limitations. I will abide by those.

Facing death eyeball to eyeball gives one a different perspective upon life.

the K

Lech mich . . . :mooner: :D

der K-avern Nicht

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom