Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would throw out some helpful info for anyone wanting to dive Cypress Springs during Vortoberfest. There is a canoe rental place right at the culpepper landing launch called Canoes 4 U. I don't know their prices, but I do have their phone numbers if you want to call them. Their numbers are (work) 850-535-0145 (cell) 850 532-8675. Another option is renting a Canoe at Vortex and driving it over there.
For those out there who haven't dove Cypress yet, it is located in Vernon, Florida which is the next exit after the Ponce de Leon exit (depending on which way you are driving). It's probably about a 40 minute drive from Vortex, but well worth it.
006_correction.jpg

Why can't Louisiana have just 0ne of these blue holes.?

The only time I want rock over my head is when I'm dead and gone.

the K-aves Ain't for Me

Krak...is that 2 more than the 2 you told me about earlier today?

Carolyn:shark2:

Hey they-yah, Sugah-Puddin !!!

Nope, those are the two.

the K

Oh, by the way, Yellow Angel Fish and I are bringing down a VERY special bottle of a white German for you.

the K

Woohoo! Sounds fabulous! A nice starter before dinner Friday!

Carolyn:shark2:

That's what I LOVE about VORTOBERFEST !!!

der K-eg Meister

Who's up for some Kraken Gruel ?????

the K

The only time I want rock over my head is when I'm dead and gone.

the K-aves Ain't for Me

There is a nice basin to play around and take fantastic pictures in. In fact it is kinda hard to take a bad picture in Cypress Springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom