Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...See Y'all a week from today !!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

the K

HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! See all my SB/Vortoberfest buds in 6 days.
YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lotsalove:

I am getting a new tent, I have decided to get a walk in vs crawl in (fall in) size tent. But my sharky will still be adorning it! Monday I pick up the booze! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

I am getting a new tent, I have decided to get a walk in vs crawl in (fall in) size tent. But my sharky will still be adorning it! Monday I pick up the booze! :D

Carolyn:shark2:
I know what you mean. My new one from last year is almost a "drive in".

Well I started Packing for Vortoberfest. I hope I don't forget anything important. I might have to invest in an Egg Crate.

The Egg Crate is over filled. I might be having a garage sale at Vortoberfest. :D

Work confirmed that I can have this weekend off!!!!! I called Vortex and just comfirmed site A-1!!!!! can't wait :D.

Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooo ! ! ! !!

the K

Jimi, Snep says your tent is a "two car garage" drive in tent! Or more like the Motel 6, we have been thinking about investing in an AC unit and renting a room from you. All jokes aside, he is more than willing to help you put it up or take it down.

"Vortoberfest" is a "We Are One" celebration.

There are no newbies, no oldies . . . we are divers. We are people. We are one.

If anyone is worried about camping space, there is ALWAYS a place to pitch a tent in the Kraken's Lair at camp site #1.

the K

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom