Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
66831554_1e1630590f.jpg

Of course Tom....:wink:!

Carolyn:shark2:

Actually that should be R O N G - Rong!

That's just wrong Mike, funny, but wrong!

Carolyn:shark2:

We'll leave Montgomery after work and will probably go directly to Sally's. Please save us a couple of places. We are in Grandview 3 for the weekend. Have students early Saturday morning and early Sunday morning but should be done by noon both days.

I have lights for the grill and will bring charcoal and tongs. Last time I was there the big stainless table had been commandeered by the snack bar. Will have to drop back and punt on that one. We used that table every time and it was taken away. Just gone.

Anyways - I repeat my request that no shrimp be cooked on the main grill without proper notification. I spent one night in the DeFuniak Hospital and even though I was treated well don't want to repeat that one.

Pete, You going to make an appearance at your sanctioned event? Or maybe that's a bad idea...Losing a sponsor due to the behavior of a few of the ladies (We won't mention any screen names) won't sit well with the DDD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom