Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister and I will be diving the Mighty O out of Pensacola on Thursday and Friday. We'll be diving through Scuba Shack. Would love to have some company!

Kareoke? Sis can tell you - I do a mean Janis Joplin. Used to be full-time prof musician for many years. But I'd be just as happy shaking my tail feathers.

They have a fun boat. You should enjoy that.

Docc - do you mean shaking their own tails - or someone else's?

By the way - question for you all. Any idea what the ocean temps will be this time of year on the Mighty O and the offshore dives out of Panama City? I'm debating bringing my dry suit with light thermals which is excellent for about 78 degrees and below. I know it will be good for the springs. No tech diving, just recreational. Looking to lighten my luggage since I'll be flying in. Don't want to bring both wet and dry suits.

Probably about 75 to 80 degrees at 100'.

the K

Last edited:
You say that now Denise....but few can resist the temptation of the cherries! :wink:

Kgirl, I am always comfy offshore in my 5mil and hood. :D

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
You say that now Denise....but few can resist the temptation of the cherries! :wink:

Kgirl, I am always comfy offhsore in my 5mil and hood. :D

Yes, I hope Denise doesn't sit on her hands all weekend. My curiosity has been peeked! Cherries and all.:eyebrow:

LOL @ Hetland...I prefer wet...at least I can pee in it! :D

VOR-TOOOOOOO-BERRRRR-FESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST !!!!!

the K

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom