Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Andy and Andrew drive straight to Vortex from Auburn (which they probably will) I won't have to wait on them to get through with school on Friday so I will get there early Friday and would like to get in on some of the diving going on Friday, especially if Docc is buying breakfast. :wink:..just depends on how early breakfast is. I will have a 2 1/2 hour drive Friday morning.

I will get there early Friday and would like to get in on some of the diving going on Friday, especially if Docc is buying breakfast. :wink:..just depends on how early breakfast is. I will have a 2 1/2 hour drive Friday morning.

The time of Breakfast will be determined by how much fun Sharklady and I indulge in Thursday evening.

The time of Breakfast will be determined by how much fun Sharklady and I indulge in Thursday evening.

Probably be around noonish then :D

Is anyone planning a run to Cypress? The boys and I will be staying at the local springs since the shore diving is out and paying for a charter for 3 (two in college) is out.

Probably be around noonish then :D

Last year we were at Sallys for breakfast around 0830. Probably be in the neighborhood of that time again.

Perfect!!! I won't have to get up so early. Lunch at Sally's then Morrisons in the afternoon!! Sounds like a plan!! :D

I'll PM you my cell number and you can call when you're close. Who knows where we'll be by the time you find Vortex and park that egg crate thingy.

I'll PM you my cell number and you can call when you're close. Who knows where we'll be by the time you find Vortex and park that egg crate thingy.

ROFL......My trailer and I get no respect. At least it loves me. It follows me wherever I go. And I've never lost it, only things out of the back of it when traveling down the highway after forgetting to lock the door.

Woohoo! Can hardly wait! :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

Sorry to say guys that I am gonna have to miss this stellar event. I will miss meeting all of the people I have met here at SB especially a few. If anyone needs a campsite #16 is available. Maybe next time. K

We will miss you . . .

the K

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom