Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there bright and early Sat morning...I'd love to spend the morning at JB, if anyone is up for a few cave dives.

RIta

Sounds like a date to me Docc! :wink: I wouldn't mind a night dive at Vortex and then an early afternoon set at Morrison so we can meet you over there Kevin. :D

Carolyn:shark2:

I will be down Friday evening. I have Grandview 3 reserved. Thought that I had a free weekend but the training weekend changed to the VF weekend. Would love to do the boat dives and/or Cypress but have open water and rescue students.

Do not even know if we have a DJ or Karaoke or what else is planned for Saturday evening. We may have someone that will do DJ if JM is not coming.

Does anyone know? Does it matter?

Will bring the charcoal, tongs, and lights for the grill. Would appreciate it if folks would not cook shrimp or other shellfish on the grill. Had to take Benadryl at the Springfest because someone cooked shrimp skewers next to my stuff and I didn't know it until my throat swelled. If you must we can arrange for a separate grill.

Well of course it matters if we have a DJ Tom! Heck I can't get through Saturday night without using my hands somewhere, somehow during your karaoke performance! :wink: We may be able to take up a collection so that entertainment can be arranged and paid for! I am happy to contribute some bucks towards that!

That is a good point about the seafood! You never know who may be allergic to seafood or any other food. Definitely a good idea to coordinate the food going on the grill, with seafood being last if we have no other option for cooking. :D

Carolyn:shark2:

And All That Jaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . . !!!!

the K

I'll probably head over Friday night, when I'm finished with work. Its possible I could be up for a night dive in the cave, depends on if the drinking has started or not :/

That could be a plan, I wont be drinking Friday.

Most likely hitting JB on Saturday as well, probably won't get back until quite late though :p

I haven't put my dive plan together yet as it's still a bit early but I'll give you a shout as it gets closer.

What Time? I might join you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom