Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time of Breakfast will be determined by how much fun Sharklady and I indulge in Thursday evening.
Darn, will miss out on the breakfast!

My sister and I dive the Oriskiney Friday morning...then head to Panama City that afternoon. Staying at Eastern Shores Panama City for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Part of our three week adventure in Florida.

Docc...are you diving on the boat with Live4sharks and the rest of us?

See ya'll soon! Yoo! Hoo!:D

Sorry to say guys that I am gonna have to miss this stellar event. I will miss meeting all of the people I have met here at SB especially a few. If anyone needs a campsite #16 is available. Maybe next time. K

Dang K. :depressed: And I had a special performance lined up just for you.

Darn, will miss out on the breakfast!
Docc...are you diving on the boat with Live4sharks and the rest of us?
See ya'll soon! Yoo! Hoo!:D

Right now I'm considering a run down to Marianna Saturday to sherpa for some cave divers. If that blows thru, and there's room ,I'll go out on the boat with the big kids.

Right now I'm considering a run down to Marianna Saturday to sherpa for some cave divers. If that blows thru, and there's room ,I'll go out on the boat with the big kids.

Heidi will be there :D

You can do it anyway. I'll video it and [-]put it on youtube[/-] send a copy to Kalik

You're so kind, sweet and thoughtful to think of your fellowman........:wink:

but this year I am going to be a good role model and sit on my hands in the corner. Don't come near me with those Bahama Mamma's Carolyn!!! :D

Yes she will. She may end up like Moonie :mooner: traveling to lots dive functions.

Well they better keep her SAFE.

My sister and I will be diving the Mighty O out of Pensacola on Thursday and Friday. We'll be diving through Scuba Shack. Would love to have some company!

Kareoke? Sis can tell you - I do a mean Janis Joplin. Used to be full-time prof musician for many years. But I'd be just as happy shaking my tail feathers.
chicken.gif

Hey - that kind of looka like me when I dive - red pony tail and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom