Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, why is my count down timer wrong ????

the K

Oh, it's not.

NEVERMIND . . . .

the K-lutz

Is it too late to get in on the festivity's? Plus anyone for a dive friday and/or sunday at jackson blue? Full Cave, scooter or not.

John

Oh, it's not.

NEVERMIND . . . .

the K-lutz

Uhhh, why is it not? It appears one week off. Am I screwed on mine and Mrs. Squid's vacation timing? V-Fest is Oct. 9-11, correct?

Is it too late to get in on the festivity's? Plus anyone for a dive friday and/or sunday at jackson blue? Full Cave, scooter or not.

John

Not too late, and I'll likely be doing a JB trip, but will almost certainly be swimming.

Uhhh, why is it not? It appears one week off. Am I screwed on mine and Mrs. Squid's vacation timing? V-Fest is Oct. 9-11, correct?
Do not confuse the Rotorhead. He'll be there, regardless of what his count-down timer says.
However... due to his advanced age, he may show up again when the count-down timer zeros out 'cause he'll have forgotten the whole thing by then :D
Rick

:mooner:

OK, I'm no longer confused . . . just dazed.

the K-alendar Challenged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom