Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraken - Add one more diver to your list. Sounds like this dive trip can't be missed. Allow me to slip into the camping group with my small pup tent and I will bring along some liquid refreshments for the group.

Be looking forward to seeing ya !!!

Don't forget to bring something to cook on the common grill Saturday evening.

Bratwurst, or whatever rigns your bell. Bring enough for yourself and 2 other people.

It's a common table and all share . . .

Great times to be had ! ! ! ! ! ! !

der K-egmeister

I'll load up a truck full of folks and attend.

Denise, can we do your camp site like we did at Springfest? :D

Yes Frank. I already have the same site reserved. :) I am thinking of looking at new tents though or getting a room in addition to the campsite. The tent we have right now is just too much trouble to set up.

RocketMan, I did get me a smaller light AND one that runs on electricity. :D

Jim, I'm bringing my cowboy hat this time. :wink:

All y'all talk this up. Let's make this just an AMAZING event !!!!

der K-egmeister

Yes Frank. I already have the same site reserved. :) I am thinking of looking at new tents though or getting a room in addition to the campsite. The tent we have right now is just too much trouble to set up.

RocketMan, I did get me a smaller light AND one that runs on electricity. :D

Jim, I'm bringing my cowboy hat this time. :wink:

I'd skip getting a room. $70 bucks for a room that stinks worse than dive booties that's been left wet for a week in a rubbermaid tote.

their rooms are so not worth it.

I am going to be at campsite 8! I am happy to take squatters...but you must bring and share booze! Can't wait for the fun!

Carolyn:sharks:

Ahhh, The Kraken's Cauldron will be a'bubble with his stew this fall.

Think I'll make it down there this year. Course I'll have to kill any and all that try to steal my secret blend and throw them in the cauldron along with the other mysterious ingredients!!!

Aaaarrrrrrgggghhhh !!!!

the K

Ahhh, The Kraken's Cauldron will be a'bubble with his stew this fall.

Think I'll make it down there this year. Course I'll have to kill any and all that try to steal my secret blend and throw them in the cauldron along with the other mysterious ingredients!!!

Aaaarrrrrrgggghhhh !!!!

the K

K,

If the offer still stands to squat my tent on your prime #1 camp site real estate, I will do my best to make plans to be there. By that time I will probably be living in San Diego full time, but I will fly home for this. Its worth it just to watch the karaoke on Saturday night. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom