Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the Viet Nam veterans' theme song.

the K

No, it's by The Animals. One of the best groups EVER!

Thanks for the clarification Paul. That should be a performance to remember too.

I was talking to Johnny Mac and musing about how anyone could sing as bad as Like a Virgin and get a standing ovation. JM says that in all his gigs the great singers get nothing and the bad ones all get lots of cheering and applause. Go figure.

Tommy it was the overall performance, that was priceless. I laughed so hard that night I was sore for 3 days.

Would that be the one by Jimi Hendrix called the Watchtower.

Watchtower is the one in all of the Vietnam movies.

I was talking to Johnny Mac and musing about how anyone could sing as bad as Like a Virgin and get a standing ovation. JM says that in all his gigs the great singers get nothing and the bad ones all get lots of cheering and applause. Go figure.

That is NOT what I said. What I said was that you did an incredible job and earned the proper response.

I plan on being there! this is will my 1st, but question is this apropriate for a new diver? I have only dive ten times so far.Lastly, how does this work? We ride together , take our own car....? Excuse the questions but like I said I'm new at this...

_ed

VORTOBERFEST IV - 2008
Dates: October 17th, 18th and 19th
at Vortex Spring

Watch out, Shane ! ! ! We're coming back !!!

So who all's gonna be there?????? (Click "Quote" and add your name to the list)

Yellow Angel Fish
The Kraken

the K

Ed just show up at Vortex and the rest will fall into place. There will be some who hit the gulf. There will be some of us who head over to Jackson Blue for a day, and there is always Morrison ( one of my favorites ) that is close by as well as diving at Cypress and Vortex. One thing for sure, once you attend you will never be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom