Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when drinking Jaiger........

OH!!!!!!!! She said the magic word!!! YEA - GER!

I know everyone wanted rum at Springfest, but can we do Jaiger at Vortoberfest???

How do you get on THAT list?:eyebrow:

Hmmm groveling, begging, and gifts of appreciation usually works best for me! :eyebrow:

Carolyn:sharks:

Ps..of course Vortoberfest, being a German festivity of sorts, includes good bier and of course Jaegermeister! It's the only way this Deutsche Fraulein parties! :coke:

I could keep up with the good bier but the Jaegermeister would get me into a whole lot of trouble....lol... Can't wait until October, by then I should be ready to dive. Need new ears and a good nose and I will be set to go.... See you all then.

I could keep up with the good bier but the Jaegermeister would get me into a whole lot of trouble....lol

You and me both!!!:wink:

UPDATE!!!!!! I had the pleasure of spending a little time with Tom this past weekend... for those of you that need refreshing, Tom is destined to be the '09 American Idol. Seems that the plans are underway to make Springfest pale in comparison to Vortoberfest.:D

Although I was never officially stationed in the Nam I was there on numerous occasions temporary duty. I have enjoyed strolling the villes and watching the debs. I do have buffalo stuff on the treads of my boots.

There is one song that stands out as being hummed and sung in the hearts of all those who visited in the tropical paradise.

I would like to do "We Gotta Get Out of this Place" as a sing-along and dedicate it to the Kster. Of course there are a couple of surprizes too.

Would that be the one by Jimi Hendrix called the Watchtower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom