Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're right at finalizing the criteria for stickies.

Stand by, won't be long.

The announcement will be made by the board of advisors as a whole.

the K

Can ya'll make it a Sticky?:D

Jerkwad . . .

There are things in process . . .

. . . now I know you can't wait too long because you're gettin pretty old.

the K

Jerkwad . . .

There are things in process . . .

. . . now I know you can't wait too long because you're gettin pretty old.

the K

I'll agree with the old, but anyone say's I'm pretty needs a vision check.:rofl3:

OK DDD's! SpringFest truly stepped it up a notch! I am working on the design for the next tshirt and will be working with Shane and hopefully NetDoc to get their logos on the tshirt as well! I want to do a color shirt this time and truly make it worthy of Vortoberfest! Shane was definitely a major role in the success of springfest and we have 6 mos to make this a truly memorable scubaboard event! As things progress, I will post updates here and start the tshirt thread so all will have imput on the tshirt design!

I can't wait till October!
Carolyn:sharks:

Carolyn that is going to be hard to top but I have faith in you guys.

.. I am working on the design for the next tshirt and will be working with Shane and hopefully NetDoc to get their logos on the tshirt as well! I want to do a color shirt this time and truly make it worthy of Vortoberfest! Shane was definitely a major role in the success of springfest and we have 6 mos to make this a truly memorable scubaboard event! As things progress, I will post updates here and start the tshirt thread so all will have imput on the tshirt design!

I can't wait till October!

Seems like I heard Kraken making suggestions Friday night / I may be mistaken @ Sally's, but I thought I heard something like: A "Heidi" type, in lederhosen, blonde braided pigtails, etc. He may have been talking about some fantasy :D:rofl3: but I coulda swore it was for a T-Shirt. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'll throw a quick suggestion out: Something like Sgt. Shultz from Hogan's Heroes, wearing dive kit, with spiked German helmet, keg (I liked the idea of the keg on Springfest Shirt), and a logo something like "Dived Drunkers"

Keep those ideas coming and I will get a new t-shirt thread going soon! I just need to recover a bit from last weekend first! LOL!

Be advised the The Kraken's Lair has been reserved for "Vortoberfest IV". :eyebrow:

the K

We have reserved our spot as well. We'll be in site 10 again. Can't wait.

OK! That means site 9 is officially MINE! But once again I will be accepting some ramoras to tag along with this shark! He he he!

PS...I might reserve site 8 also to keep the "pissy anti-scubaboarders" away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom