Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugtif,

If you want to get certified, let me know. I'm old and have the patience of Job :wink:.

Just got a young lady certified who had some extreme anxiety issues. 4 weekends of pool/quarry work were required, but she got there.

the K

Boy you do have some Patience's. As long as they have the heart not to give up. It's hard to quit on them.

LOL! We just have to make sure the firewood isn't wet! At least I think I remember that was the problem! LOL! Hey at least Tiff got some kind of fire going! Jaeger...yikes...it truly made the smores... ummmm taste... BETTER!

Happy diving somewhere!
Carolyn:sharks:

I will bring firewood next time. I found a place near my house that will let me come cut all I want for free. I do not mine the work. I got a pick-up load for the house last Saturday. (FREE) minus my labor.

My brother Johnny and his wife Wanda are in.

OK, I'm really interested - can someone give me the lowdown on how a newbie goes about getting in on the fun here??

Arrive at Vortex Springs on the dates discussed within this thread, fun will follow shortly afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom