Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Shane . . .
I want to reserve camp site #1 for next Vortoberfest.

Will arrive on the 17th and depart on the 19th.

the K

Hey, Shane . . .
I want to reserve camp site #1 for next Vortoberfest.

Will arrive on the 17th and depart on the 19th.

the K

Ditto the dates, 'cept I would like to reserve campsite 8 or 9.

I will crash someone elses camp again. Of course I will donate to the expense. Unless my wife get to go, In which case we will be in a lodge. No camping for her, But I'm working on that.

I will crash someone elses camp again. Of course I will donate to the expense. Unless my wife get to go, In which case we will be in a lodge. No camping for her, But I'm working on that.

Heh.... You'd have a better chance of getting her to stay in a tent instead of inside of something like the Pineview Lodge at vortex. (once she sees the room and 'smells' it).

What is up Mike? The K. beat you to starting the next Vortoberfest thread.

You did not put your name on the list. There is plenty of time to plan everything else around Vortoberfest IV.

Don't do it Kathy!! Just say no!! If you give in Clay and Andy will be trying to get me in a tent next....and that "ain't" gonna happen...:D

You did not put your name on the list. There is plenty of time to plan everything else around Vortoberfest IV.

Only a year....no Mike needs longer than that to make plans...:wink:

What is up Mike? The K. beat you to starting the next Vortoberfest thread.

he got the jump on it didn't he? :rofl3:

Ta-Da!

The Kraken
snepdiver
IrishSquid
SuPrBuGmAn
LIVES4SHARKS
AuTgrDvr
denisegg
Andy
VortexBlue and Wife
Mike_s

The Kraken
snepdiver
IrishSquid
SuPrBuGmAn
LIVES4SHARKS
AuTgrDvr
denisegg
Andy
VortexBlue and Wife
Mike_s

Who took YellowAngelFish off the list? You know she is really THE ONE behind Vortoberfest.

YellowAngelFish
The Kraken
snepdiver
IrishSquid
SuPrBuGmAn
LIVES4SHARKS
AuTgrDvr
denisegg
Andy
VortexBlue and Wife
Mike_s

Status