Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a good site, reserve it now.

I just talked to Vortex, there are still plenty of campsites available. I will be there on Friday by about 5pm. We can all plan a night dive if you like, but it has to be before 10pm! Or, we can meet up a Morrison Friday for a late afternoon dive. Kraken, Yellow Angel fish, and I will be diving offshore Panama City Saturday morning. Anyone interested in doing a 2 tank dive with us, just drop me a line. We will give details and booking information closer to October.

Can't wait!
Carolyn:sharks:

I just talked to Vortex, there are still plenty of campsites available. I will be there on Friday by about 5pm. We can all plan a night dive if you like, but it has to be before 10pm! Or, we can meet up a Morrison Friday for a late afternoon dive. Kraken, Yellow Angel fish, and I will be diving offshore Panama City Saturday morning. Anyone interested in doing a 2 tank dive with us, just drop me a line. We will give details and booking information closer to October.

Can't wait!

If people want to do a group dinner on Friday night, then the night dive probably needs to be more of an afternoon dive, or a much later dive. Dinner tends to be around 7:30-8ish.

The last dinner seemed to take a long time. I think we all got back about 10 wasn't it?

The last dinner seemed to take a long time. I think we all got back about 10 wasn't it?

That sounds about right. I remember everyone waiting so long that we started claiming each others dinners as they finally came out!
:D

Guess we need to give Sally a heads up before we arrive en masse this year????

the K-ration

I agree with that Krak. I think alot of us were waiting for people to show and some got in late. I would love to do an afternoon dive at Morisson, set up camp then off to Sally's at 7p. I can make arrangements at Sally's for all of us the week of the event. I did like having the back room. As things get closer, we can start taking head counts. I am hoping for a much improved situation for offshore diving and hopefully we won't have the miscommunication issues like last time! I am hoping for a JU JU FREE DIVE this year!

Hopefully this year Nell and I want be the last to get our food. By the time I got mine I could have ate the nasty end of a mule. Yum

mrjimbo has a question.......will my 3mil(I also have "natural" insulation) wetsuit suffice this time o' year, for the spring/and/or/ gulf dive? if so, I'll get a spot for the trailer and come diven if y'all have me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom