Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called to RSVP site for the Trailer, all set.............

Charter info available yet for Saturday?

We haven't set up the charter yet, but it will be with the Dive Locker. So far there will be 4 of us. Krak, Yellow Angelfish, 300bar and myself. We are always looking to add more. I will be getting the charter set up in September.

Look here for details!

Carolyn:sharks:

Carolyn, you need to get on those shirts. Tic-Tok.

Carolyn, you need to get on those shirts. Tic-Tok.

My buddy is coming over here in a few weeks and we will do some work on that. Shane is working on that too. I have been studying for my CT boards so until Sept 2nd, I am quite busy. No matter what, there is alot of special activities planned! Shane is really doing this up for us! It would be great to have a huge crowd this time out! I also would love to get 10-15 ppl out on a dive to PC. That way we can have the entire boat to ourselves!

I am happy to accept any ideas for the shirts! So those who have inspirations of grandeur, please post here! lol!

What if we kept in tradition with the previous shirts . . . just change the color of the mask and fins and the Vortoberfest number?

Just a thought.

Kently my still have the silk screens . . .

the K

We haven't set up the charter yet, but it will be with the Dive Locker. So far there will be 4 of us. Krak, Yellow Angelfish, 300bar and myself. We are always looking to add more. I will be getting the charter set up in September.

Look here for details!

put me on the list

The springs will be 67/68f degrees.

Personally, I'd be a little cold in my 3mm in the springs at that temp (or have gotten cold before). Maybe 10 years ago I could have handled it, but now days I don't like getting cold.

I usually wear my 5mm in the springs.

But some folks like Bugman, etc, wear the 3mm just fine in the springs and don't get cold. :shakehead:

I prefer a drysuit and 200gm undergarments for the panhandle springs, 7mm for the east side of the state.

I admit it, I'm a cold water wuss :)

Springfest was so much fun I'll have to come to Vortoberfest! Denise if you don't mind me squatting on your camp site..

If there is no room on Denise's, there is always room on mine! You just have to put up with another squatter who snores...aka...BUGMAN! LOL!

OK, now that I'm trying to get myself back on track here, am I too late to get in on the fun? If not, and if my usuall duve buddy isn't able to make it, can anyone give me a ride from NOLA??

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom