Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting anywhere near him! His location attracts the floods!

If there is no room on Denise's, there is always room on mine! You just have to put up with another squatter who snores...aka...BUGMAN! LOL!

Carolyn:sharks:

Yep, that boy's ALWAYS underwater.

der K-egmeister

It looks like the Dive Locker is completely booked for am dives until November. I have started to make arrangements with Panama City Dive Center. Panama City Dive Center This is our only option at this time. They were telling me if a new dive site of a wreck that was sunk about a year ago. The Mac? It has lots of fish, grouper, etc. Needless to say, I would like to get imput from those who want to offshore dive. If this center is reasonable, then chime in your opinions. The cost at this point is $92pp. If we get a group of 10, we might be able to make some deals.

Thanks!

Whatever you come up with L4S.

Just let me know when to send you our money.

The YAF and the K

It looks like the Dive Locker is completely booked for am dives until November. I have started to make arrangements with Panama City Dive Center. Panama City Dive Center This is our only option at this time.

You weren't looking really hard.

Pat Green (here on Scubaboard) has a really nice new Newton and I'm betting that it's schedule is open still. that and you're supporting someone on Scubaboard.

see http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...ve-boat-charter-shameless-self-promotion.html

They were telling me if a new dive site of a wreck that was sunk about a year ago. The Mac? It has lots of fish, grouper, etc.
:

Mac's Reef was sunk last year. It's a work barge with a small building structure on it and some steel platforms.

pic of the wreck at the site before the sinking

2154.jpg

Here's the video of the sinking. (click video play button to watch)

Here's a video of it one year later. (from June 2008)

Man, that's a ton of fish life fort just over a year.

I'd love to join you all but, I'll be in Cozumel for that week before and that weekend. Sorry, maybe next year. (I'm sure no one would miss me. :p)

When I asked the Dive Locker who they recomended...they said PCDC. I will be happy to hook up with another operator. Thanks for the information Mike!

Hey Caroline. PCDC does an excellent job. Our group was out with them last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom