Vortoberfest 2007 Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I posted forty someodd pictures on my web page at

DiverTT Homepage

These are compressed to save space on the server. If anyone sees one that they would like the uncompressed file please pm me a real e-mail address.

Here's some I thought were appropriate.

2235058webPA203311.JPG

2235037webPA203273.JPG

2235062webPA203313.JPG

Great pics Tommy,

2235023webPA193239.JPG

I liked this one espcially... beer from a wine glass. Sally's is great!

Flightlead
Flightlead's wife has a screen name, but I don't recall it.
Divinin
kchFLA
ndndvr

Whoever did it, brilliant!
:D

Hey Suprbugman.....this is Tiffany (Flightlead's wife) okay so my username is bugtif!!!

I had a great time at Vortex.....I met some wonderful people and had a blast....Next time you see me I will be diving....Hey Carolyn...."I hate drunk people"

especially really drunk ones trying to start a bonfire with wet wood and a bic lighter. not even mcguiver could have pulled that one off.

I had a great time at Vortex.....I met some wonderful people and had a blast....Next time you see me I will be diving....Hey Carolyn...."I hate drunk people"

Girl..you were a riot! I haven't laughed so hard in a LONG time! I needed that! I am ready to dive with you...just get your butt certfied and we will go!

The pics of me....Lord help me! Destroy them please!

Happy diving somewhere!
Carolyn:sharks:

Ps...I thought I remembered a bonfire...and a golfcart and a monkey? :11doh:

I just wanted to thank all of you for an excellent time. I was proud to be a part of something that I hope continues indefinitely. My wife and I enjoyed meeting all of you and hope to be diving with you next year (if I can find someone to take care of things while I'm under water). I would also like to extend a thank you from the Mr. Kelly, he said that he felt like he too was accepted in to the party. I aill do my best to make sure the place keeps improving and at some point I would like to get the lodges smelling better too :kissbutt:. If anyone has any ideas on how I can make it better, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom