Vortoberfest 2007 Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Actually this is the picture reports.
Someone else can post dive reports and food reports.
Diving was great. Food and new and old friends/dive buddies even better.
TOO MUCH FUN!
I will start of by posting a few pictures:

More to come.

I got dibs on the dive report, but it'll have to wait till tomorrow :)

I'll also post the pics I have then - uploading them to the computer now. I'll edit them tomorrow.

Had a friggin awesome time though!

Great pics Clay. It was great to meet everyone and get to know some new friends. But someone has to have a picture of Uncle Ricky doing the chicken dance. I know he did it, I saw him.

I JUST GOT HOME! DANG THAT'S A LONG DRIVE!!!!

Had a GREAT GREAT time everybody! I do recall almost all of last night...kinda. :DWas great to close my day with a dive at Vortex. Kristal and I were the last to leave so we had the spring to ourselves! OH IT WAS MY 50th DIVE! The cavern was clear and the basin wasn't too bad, we got to feed the eels...easy cheese...that is so cool! BugMan, thanks for the trip to Cypress, what a surprise treat! Krak, I am game for another try at Palm City...but dang, we need a better captain...Lord all I can say is thank goodness we didn't get too far away from the boat!:11: Rick, the brats were awesome! I had so much fun with everyone, I can't thank y'all enough for making me feel so welcome! Kristal, girl, you ROCK! Shane, thanks for making our stay so inviting. You and your staff were a lot of fun! I will definitely be spreading the word and get some more business down your way!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!:10:

HAPPY DIVING EVERYWHERE!
Carolyn:sharks:

:popcorn:Oh I know the pics will get better! Funniest quote of the night..."drunk people are stupid!" :rofl3: (BIG HUGS Tiffany and Matt! You were so funny! THANKS SO MUCH FOR BREAKFAST!) Hey did someone try to light a bonfire somewhere? I think that is a detail I kind of recall. I vaguely remember smores! I do remember a ride on the back of a truck. LOL!:wink: Jaeger is B.. A.. D.. BAD!:drunks:

Geeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! ! !

What a weekend !!!

the K had some baaaaaaaaaaaad dive Ju-Ju going Saturday, but I'll let Lives4Sharks and AuTgrDvr tell y'all that Greek tragedy!

Oh, by the way gals, on the way home Sunday evening I went to adjust my rearview mirror and it pull off the windshield.

No!!! I dare not ask ! ! !

I just want to thank all who came for coming. I do so love meeting all of you wonderful people!!!

And a big thanks to Shane and his crew for some excellent customer service and host/customer relations.

By the way, Shane mentioned the fact that next year he just may have the "Vortoberfest IV" made up.

God Bless and I love all of ya . . . .

Safe dives . . . . . . . . .
. . . and safer ascents !

the K and Yellow Angel Fish

The attendees who signed in at the party were:
The Kracken
Yellow Angel Fish
Kevin Carlisle
Payrsa
Snepdiver
SuperBugMan
Tom Smedley
Msquared
Rick Murchison
ScubaMom
Dick Digler
Ron Jeremy
Sea Yoda
Irishsquid
Capt Grumby
AuTgrDvr
Lives4Sharks
AVCade
VortexBlue
SFuhr
HarleyDBlvd
Mindy
Flightlead
Squirt
Divinginn
kchFLA
ndndvr

If you were there and are not on the list please let us know.

There were also several of our students who are not members but enjoyed the fellowship. Then there was Eduardo, Bobby the blues singer and his guitarist, Some fellow in an Hawaiian shirt, and lots of significant others and children.

Then there was the guest of honor Mr. Lowell Kelly and some of his friends.

My guess would be around sixty folks there at the height of the party.

Great pics Clay. It was great to meet everyone and get to know some new friends. But someone has to have a picture of Uncle Ricky doing the chicken dance. I know he did it, I saw him.
No pictures, didn't happen, didn't do it and you can't prove it!
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
:D
The Lovely Young Kat (Scuba Mom) and I had a great time. Thank you all for coming and contributing to the fun :)
Rick

Here are some more. I am posting clickable thumbnails to prevent this thread from stretching out too much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom